The Chaplaincy team are a group of pupils from each year group who along with Mr Coyle our chaplaincy coordinator have the following role:
· To help the school to be a community of faith.
· To encourage pupils to live their faith in daily living.
· To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
· To support liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
· To continue to develop strong links with local parishes.
· To support through Christ to inspire, learn, achieve and grow.
The children take ownership of their learning and develop their own relationship with God. Children plan and deliver their own Liturgies, with varying degrees of support from staff. This time allows children to be reflective and think of their own needs of others.
St Cuthbert's Academy Trust
Every year the St Cuthbert's Academy chaplaincy team hold a Junior Chaplaincy Commissioning Day for all the junior chaplains in Hull to get together, have fun and share ideas.
Click here for more information.